If you are a vegan or a vegetarian you are going to love this recipe for (which is the Tibeto-Nepalese name for dumplings). If you love dumplings and wanna try something which has a chewy texture and a juicy bite, then give this recipe a go.
Ingredients: 60 pieces
For the filing mix:
- 300g Firm or semi Firm tofu drained and minced
- 200g Butter (or vegan butter)
- 100 g grated or finely chopped cabbage, salted and drained*
- 100g finely chopped leek/spinach/green onion leaves
- 2 whole finely chopped onions
- 3-4 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 1tbs cumin powder
- 1tbs coriander powder
- 1teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tbs red chilli powder or flakes
- MOMO wrappers (homemade or store bought)
Let us know how you feel about it!
Comment below for any questions or suggestions.